Gastric Sleeve Results
- Patients can achieve significant weight loss. Gastric Sleeve patients see an average of 66% excess weight loss.
-Weight loss occurs over 18 months.
- Type 2 diabetes is improved or goes into remission in 70% of patients.
- Obesity-related health conditions can be significantly improved and in some cases reversed. There are often significant improvements in sleep apnea, high blood pressure, joint pain, and hyperlipidemia.
- As excess weight is lost, patients are able to increase physical activity, which increases self- confidence and well-being.
- Because the gastric sleeve surgery is minimally invasive, the hospital stay in Los Angeles or Beverly Hills and recovery times are shorter than with other, more invasive weight loss procedures.
- The procedure is permanent, which makes it a lifelong treatment for obesity.