LapBandLA.com - Lap-Band Surgery Patient Dos and Don'ts
For those of you who had their Lap Band surgery a while ago, you already know that a significant weight loss will be achieved with some effort on your end. For those who had it recently or are thinking about it, here are simple rules (Dos and Don'ts) that you can follow.
- Eat only 3 small meals a day.
- Eat slowly and chew thoroughly
- Stop eating as soon as you are full
- Do not drink while you are eating
- Do not eat between meals
- Eat only high protein foods
- Avoid fibrous foods (E.g. Pineapple and asparagus)
- Drink a lot of fluids that are low in calorie
- Exercise daily
If you need to find out more information regarding Lap Band surgery, please get your free consultation appointment in one of Dr. Davtyan's Lap Band Los Angeles offices.